The stack can burst to 17K and 8K req/sec for HTTP and HTTPS respectively with keep alives enabled and roughly half of those values without keep alives. See Benchmarking Websites for details.
- Hosted with Linode on a Xen Hypervisor.
- Debian Linux Operating System
- Apache MPM event - a hybrid multi-process multi-threaded server
- Google PageSpeed Apache module backed by Memcached
- Varnish Cache - a web application accelerator AKA a caching HTTP reverse proxy for Apache
- Memcached memory object caching system used to store pagespeed objects
- Pelican - Static site generator